3North is currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Interior Designer with 3 to 7 years of high-caliber design experience. We offer a design-driven environment that gives staff the opportunity to be exposed to exciting and diverse project types, including hospitality, restaurants, retail, corporate, and residential. We are looking for candidates with creativity and strong design and problem-solving skills — from conceptual design through construction documentation — that will help to expand the abilities and breadth of the growing interiors studio.
- Participate on collaborative project teams with a focus on co-creation
- Prepare drawing sets and presentation packages
- Participate in FF&E selections and prepare specifications for purchase
- Conduct research and prepare construction details and specifications
- Participate in project meetings, both internal and external
- Participate in on-site construction observation, prepare site reviews and analyses
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and materials available on the market
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year CIDA-accredited Interior Design program, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-7 years of related interior design experience
- Licensed Interior Designer or in process of pursuing licensure
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, and in 3-D modeling programs (such as Sketch-Up)
- Demonstrates excellence in conceptual design through construction documents
- Demonstrates experience across a variety of project types & design approaches
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to collaboratively work across multiple design disciplines
- Experience in writing FF&E specifications
- Knowledge of building codes and ADA regulations desired
- Hospitality design experience preferred
This job can be performed remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
Apply by sending us your resume and portfolio to [email protected].